Furnished apartment rentalsFrom €390/month Charges and booking fees not included
Odalys Campus Perpignan is a student residence that offers great services to make your student life as pleasant and easy as possible ! Onsite car par, bike or motorbike storage are all very practical. Here you will discover a real student community that you will be able to easily become a part of in the communal areas well-designed to allow you to study, relax and enjoy time together with your new friends.A multitude of services included in the price of your rental :
Find student accommodation that suits your needs and budget among the studio apartments here, all equipped with the home comforts and facilities you need to start your new student life.
Close to public transport, you will easily be able to reach the town centre of Perpignan just 2km from your student residence. Most higher education establishments can be reached within 15 minutes on foot. Perpignan train station is only 3.5km away making life simple at weekends and during holidays.
INSPE 700m away
CUEF 900m away
IUT Perpignan 1.3km away
Faculté de Lettres et Sciences humaines 1.5km away
Faculté de Sport Tourisme Hôtellerie internationale 1.5km away
Neosup 2.2km away
Bus Lines 2-24 – Moulin à Vent stop 110m away
Bus Lines A-2 – 13 – 24 Parc des Sports stop 400m away
Perpignan train station 3.5km away
Sud France Perpignan airport 8.8km away
Espace aquatique du Moulin à Vent (water park) 350m away
Parc des sports 600m away
Cinema Méga Castillet 2.2km away
Cinema Castillet 3.6km away
La Rambla 650m away
Gallapoli 650m away
Le Vivaldi 700m away
McDonald’s 1.1km away
L’ardoise 1.5km away
Sushi La Fauceille 1.8km away
When people think of Perpignan, they think of sunshine all year round ! Much appreciated for its fantastic climate but not only that ! An ideal location near the Spanish border, close to the Mediterranean coast, 1 hour from the nearest ski resorts, reasonable cost of living and tons of activities throughout the year – you will have so much to discover !
Leisure and sports activities
– Not to be missed : the historic centre, the Citadel, the Castillet, the Loge de la Mer, the Palace of the rois de Majorque… a change of scenery guaranteed !
– To party, head to the Saint-Jean district and Avenue du Général Leclerc: terraces, shops, shady squares, bars, nightclubs, student parties
– For your cultural moments : museums, libraries, cinemas, theatre, exhibitions, concerts, shows, street art
– To take a dip : Grand Large beach, Jetée beach, Roussilon beach, Anse de Paulilles
– To hit the slopes : the ski resorts of Peyragudes, Font Romeu, Saint Lary, Grandvalira, Grand Tourmalet
Festivals and events
A city with a strong identity, Perpignan perpetuates its traditions through its yearly festivals but also offers a good choice of more modern festivals for the enjoyment of all !
– Jeudis de Perpignan (Thursdays) : free concerts in summer
– The festival international de Photojournalisme Visa
– The festival Jazzébre in October
– The festival International du livre d’Art et du film
– La Sant jordi : a kind of Catalane saint-Valentin
– The marché médiéval
– The fête de la Saint Jean : catalane tradition
– Ida y Vuelta : festival (cultural and social festival)
Getting started in the process of booking student accommodation can quickly become a real headache !
At Odalys Campus, we make things easy for you. You will find everything you need:
So you’ll be able to provide all the documents in your file, estimate your accommodation budget and above all find out about accommodation available.