Furnished apartment rentalsFrom €561/month Charges and booking fees not included
Odalys Campus Angely is much more than just student accommodation. Here you will find a real student community where you can study, have fun, relax and enjoy your student years as much as possible. Communal areas designed to get students together for relaxing moments after long days studying. The stunning setting on the Mediterranean coast is the cherry on the cake !A multitude of services included in the price of your rental :
Among the 118 studio apartments in this residence, choose the one that suits best your needs and budget. All the interiors are furnished and well-equipped so you just have to unpack your cases, nothing more ! Different layouts exist but all have a sleeping area, a working area, kitchenette and bathroom.
Studying on the French Riviera – what a dream ! Nice has so many plus points, especially when living in a student residence close to the main higher education establishments ! There are bus stops within 300m of the residence leading to the town centre, the beaches and the famous Promenade des Anglais. Nothing is far away in this beautiful seaside town with train stations under 3km away and even the airport is only 10km away !
UFR Lettres, Arts et Sciences Humaines – Saint-Jean d’Angély 100m away
UFR Odontologie 100m away
Saint Jean d’Angely – Université Nice Sophia Antipolis 165m away
École de journalisme de Nice 179m away
Université Saint Jean d’Angély 210m away
Institut Saint-Joseph 850m away
Pro’Artigraph 950m away
Tramway Line 1 – Saint-Jean-D’Angély Université stop
Bus Lines 20 – 80 – 84 – la Grande Corniche & Bischoffsheim stops
Bus Lines 116 – 300 – 340 – Saint-Jean-D’Angély stop
Bus Lines 6 – 16 – Vauban / Université stop
SNCF Nice Riquier train station 300m away
SNCF Nice Ville train station 3km away
Nice Côte d’Azur airport 9km away
Stade Vauban stadium 750m away
Cinema Megarama 750m away
Café Gourmand 140m away
Subway (fast food) 350m away
KFC (fast food) 400m away
Much appreciated for its stunning landscapes between the mountains and the sea famous on the French Riviera, its hot climate, its luxury lifestyle and setting and its tourist attractions, Nice is nonetheless a popular student town ! Fifth most important student town in France, this dynamic, lively town by the sea is the ideal choice for your studies.
Activities and leisure
– Old Nice : a absolute must in the city with its bars, nightclubs and restaurants. Don’t miss the places Garibaldi and Massena, the Rue Pairolière with its many shops, the Jardin Albert 1er and the Colline du château. You’re in for a treat !
– Enjoy the beachlife : swimming, picnics, boat trips and evenings on Ponchettes beach, Centennial beach or Opera beach
– Sports activities: water sports, tennis, football, handball, fitness, horse riding, climbing, hiking, mountain biking, via ferrata, golf…Nice is an open-air playground for all sports fans
– Skiing less than 2 hours away : the ski resorts of Valberg, Auron, Isola 2000, Audibergue – La Moulière, Colmiane
– Culture : cinemas, concerts, theatres, shows, libraries, museums, opera, bookshops…
– Instagrammable spots : the giant hashtag #ILoveNice, the colorful pointos of Port Lympia, the 360° panorama from the Tour Saint-François, the Plongeoir (a restaurant overlooking the sea), the arcades of the Cours Jacques Chirac
Annual events and festivals
– Nice Carnival
– Nice Jazz Festival
– Les visiteurs du soir
– Nice fête sa rentrée
– May Day festivities
Good deals for students
– The city offers you a boost to get your driving license up to 450€ if you are ready to invest in a civic action, what do you say ?
– The Maison de l’Étudiant : an essential place for students to meet and exchange views
– The Pass Santé Jeunes checkbook allows people under 26 years old to benefit from services offered by many health professionals in the city
Getting started in the process of booking student accommodation can quickly become a real headache !
At Odalys Campus, we make things easy for you. You will find everything you need:
So you’ll be able to provide all the documents in your file, estimate your accommodation budget and above all find out about accommodation available.